Saturday, September 25, 2010

Want to grow YOUR MHS Class of 1977 blog? comment below!































OK, let me see how many MHS Class of 1977 I can get emails from.

It is SEPTEMBER 2010 and I am ready to relaunch this web blog that belong to YOU.

First, I need all of you to POST a comment and let me know you are interested in growing this blog. Also, let me know if you know of others.

COME ON! YOU CAN DO IT!
There have been many technological advances since we graduated, so get get em!

This will be like the newspaper "The Musket" ... but for you, The Class of 1977!

So write down your comments, and we'll start the build up so we can have our Christmas 2010 gathering and more!

Hope all is well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the enjoyment (pics) of the last reunion. I'll keep visiting this blog for information on future reunions. Hope everyone doing well. Thanks Juan for creating this blog - we'll need to use it.
I've been detached from reunion scene & don't want to miss next one. I enjoyed the previous reunions in '87,'97 & '02
Signed Antonio Rodriguez

Anonymous said...

October 20 2012 was our 35th reunion at WIndcrest CIvic Center once again I enjoyed seeing and talking to my classmates. Plans have begun for the 40th - this time have all attend. Thanks to the the coordinators for making it happen. Antonio R?