Wednesday, December 13, 2006

FRIDAY Dec 22 Christmas Dinner at "Acenar Restarant"




Elizabeth Castillo is planning a dinner gathering for Friday, December 23 at 7:30pm at "A Cenar" Restaurant by downtown's San Antonio River. Please join us for some fun! :-)

I visited the bar upstairs, a hip, happening and very groovey place to have drinks when I visited SA for Fiesta Week. I look forward to having dinner there. We can hang out and go upstairs to their "Atomar" bar and stay for dancing and more.

The restaurant web site:
http://www.acenar.com/ (210) 222-2362
146 E. Houston St, San Antonio Tx 78205 next to the Hotel Valencia in downtown

Please post your comment and let us know if you want to join us so we can get a heacount.
I will be visting SA from CA on Dec. 20. I hope to see your comments to see who's coming for dinner!


No comments: